Maxine Neutral Palette Shorts
- Similar design as Maxine, Rachelle and Sofia shorts.
- Option to have no piping or with piping on the hem of the shorts
- Piping area/s: Hem of shorts
- Embroidery: Not available for this piece
- Single waist garter
- No pockets
- Shaping and relaxed fit, perfect for you!
- It arrives beautifully packaged in a Private Storey label Onion paper and MYO (Make your own) sticker.
- A soft & high-quality satin-charmeuse fabrication: 95% polyester, 5% spandex.
- Designed & Made in the Philippines
How to Make Your Own (MYO) Private Storey piece?
Step 1: Choose your style and colour palette among the MYO collections
Step 2: Select your size (New bigger size, Size 4!)
Step 3: Pick the piping colour (You can also choose a plain one with no piping as well.)
- The piping is a trim or edging formed by sewing a thin strip of folded fabric into a narrow tube and attaching it to the edge of a piece of fabric.
Step 4: Choose your fabric colour among the palette you've chosen (Light, Neutral or Dark)
(Optional) Step 5: Add embroidery
Not all pieces have embroidery areas available
Wash with love!
Machine wash in warm water, low tumble dry and low cool iron if needed.
Use garment bags and flip inside out for extra care.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Once we have received it, the product should be complete and not have stains, runs or any kind of damage. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Private Storey accepts returns of products for exchange of product such as design or size.
- We do not accept returns for refunds but we accept store credit.
- We will give you a code if once store credit is granted.
Note: We will issue store credit only for the value of the items returned. Shipping is non-refundable.
- We accept returns and exchanges worldwide within 15 days from the date you received your order. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange.
- For orders within the Philippines, we will only accept returns up to 7 business days from the date of receipt.
- Exchange requests outside of these grace periods will not be accepted except for extraordinary cases.
- Once we have received it, it will undergo investigation to check if quality qualifies for exchange of product.
- Private Storey will contact the customer after 3 working days of quality checking.
For further inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.